61 Charles Street
Camberton
CA3 5TY
19 January 2015

Mrs Bea Rose
Top Electrics
The High Street
Lampeter LA4 HS6
Dear Mrs Rose,
I am writing to complain about an Mp3 player which I purchased from your internet site, Gadgets to Go, last Friday.
The Mp3 was to help me to study for a music exam which was very important. Imagine my surprise when I started to listen to my music and I realized that the Mp3 didn’t work!
I called the Complaints Department in order to exchange it. However, the assistant was very rude. He said I must have broken it myself. I do not think this is acceptable.
I would be very grateful if you could look into this matter for me. I would like to exchange the Mp3 or to have a full refund.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Mariona Cubells

Mariona Cubells

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada