61 Charles Street
Reading
RG5 6TQ
10 January

Customer Services Department
The guardian
278 Canal Street
London W8 6RF

Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to complain about the state of the streets in my city. The streets are destroyed and dangerous.
I think that the state of our streets is very important in our life because we need to have good living conditions. We can not live quietly if the streets are dangerous because we can harm us. I have complaint about this issue many times but the council always ignores me.
I ask you to publish some article of the state of the streets in our city because maybe it would be a way to put pressure on the council to fix the damage.
I would be grateful if you could look into this matter urgently.
Yours faithfully,
Mariona Cubells

Mariona Cubells

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada