61 Miky Street
Camberton
CU3 5TY
27 January 2015

Customer Services Department
Carrefour
The High Street
Lampeter LA4 HS6
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to complain about the package of a water bottle which I purchased from your supermarket, last Friday.
The package is excessive for a water bottle. The plastic bottle is sufficient to protect the water and I think that the package only helps to pollute further the environment and I would like to make you think on this matter.
I called the Complaints Department in order to denunciate it. However, the assistant was very rude. He didn’t listen to my complaints and he hung up the phone.
I would be very grateful if you could look into this matter for me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.                                               
Yours faithfully,
Mariona Cubells
Mariona Cubells


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada